All players must adhere to mandatory enhanced safe distancing measures and group size restrictions.
- Maximum of 12 players are allowed per booking (6 a side)
- No chewing and spitting of Doma within the Futsal Premise.
- No Smoking or drinking alcohol within the Futsal Premise
- No food allowed on the Field
- No chewing of tobacco on the Field
- Access to the futsal Turf is strictly for players only.
- No unauthorized private coaching is allowed.
- No glass containers allowed on the Field
- No unruly behavior. We reserve the right to stop game to unruly customers
- Facilities are meant only for recreational play or training.
- Masks must be worn at all times, except while playing within the courts.
- Personal equipment should not be shared. Practice good personal hygiene.
- Players should exit the court promptly after their session.
- We are not responsible for your belonging for lost or stolen items. Please look after your belonging.
- In case of any damage, the clients are fully liable for financial implication.
- If Futsal ball is lost or damaged, the client will be charged Nu. 1000
- In case rules are not followed, the management can stop the game and ask the players to leave the premises
- Players not abiding by the above mentioned rules will be blacklisted from our premises
- The management reserve the right to refuse play to anyone without any reason